Yesterday, Alyssa at Gluten Free Muse made my day by giving me this little gem
Thanks again Alyssa!!! Sometimes it’s just nice to know there are actually people reading and enjoying what I write.
so anyhooo… to accept this award there are certain requirements that are as follows:
- Thank the person who gave you the award.
- Tell 7 things about yourself.
- Pass the award on to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered, and think are fantastic!
And now, 7 things about me:
- I’ve been skydiving. It was so exhilarating and I would definitely take it up as a hobby if it wasn’t so expen$ive. I wasn’t scared at all either, it was just really fun and trust me even if you are afraid of heights it won’t affect your jump because you are literally so high that it is just a totally surreal experience. Do it!!
- I’ve taken art classes my entire life and took AP 2-D studio art my senior year. I’m kinda sad that I haven’t taken a class in a little over a year and I really want to get back into it in college somehow.
- I’m Brazilian. My mom is from a little town in northern brazil called Recife. I finally got to visit recently for the second time (the first being when I was 3!) and I had an awesome time and got to see all of her side of the family. Did I mention the food was AMAZING!
- My major is retail merchandising. Besides health and nutrition, I’m obsessed with fashion. What I want to do with my major I don’t exactly know, all I know is I want to work in the fashion industry some way some how. Ideally something like what lauren or whitney from the Hills/City do sounds good to me 🙂
- I can sing the jigglypuff song just like jigglypuff. It’s a gift, I know.
- I’m obsessed with Anthony Bourdain. If I could sit down and have lunch with anyone, I would choose him. He’s just such a bad ass. (On a side note: I’m just kind of obsessed with the food/travel channels in general).
- I love grocery shopping. I literally could search the greenwise section of Publix for hours and not buy anything but I just love looking at all the different products and wondering how things taste, is it healthy, or what can I make with it.
And my picks for the Winners of the Versatile Award:
- Peanut Butter and Jenny
- Chocolate-Covered Katie
- the edible perspective
- meals and moves
- Healthy Tipping Point
- The Front Burner
- Foods of April
- Girl meets health
- Nourish and Flourish
- Kath Eats Real Food
- (neverhome) maker
- hungry hungry hippie
- Ohh May..
Congratulations! you should be sooo honored lol jk. you guys rock!