Well i figured since I asked you what your favorite bar was I could at least answer my own question lol
So what’s my favorite bar?
Well Since I’ve gone vegan I really haven’t tried many and especially the fact that I don’t like how much added sugar is in some of the bars out there I have generally stuck to larabars and I must say I love them! I still haven’t tried all the flavors yet either so I’m loving being a little taste tester 🙂
Not only are the ingredients lists short, natural, and gluten free, but they are delicious! The only other problem is that I don’t like coconut…I know, I’m weird. So now onto my fav flavors of LARABAR!!
I still have a few to try so I’ll keep you posted but I REALLLLY want to try the new carrot cake one! It sounds yummy.
Now onto today’s workout and random eats
Shoulders- still on the same routine. I’m so excited it’s almost the end of the month so I can finally switch up my routine!
- Military Press in Front: 2 warm-up sets of 12 reps, 1 working set of 10 reps
- Side raises: 1 warm-up set of 12 reps, 1 working set of 10 reps
- Bent Over Rear Delt Raises: 1 warm-up set of 12 reps, 1 working set of 10 reps
- Front Raises with Dumbbells: 1 warm-up set of 12 reps, 1 working set of 10 reps
- Shrugs: 1 warm-up set of 12 reps, 1 working set of 10 reps
(workout from here)
cardio- 30 min. elliptical
my shoulders hurt 😦
I decided it was a socca kind of day so I crisped mine and jazzed it up with salt, garlic pepper, and flax seeds. Some flax fell in the pan and kept popping up and hitting me 😦
Then I smeared it with some black bean dip, a sprinkle of nutritional yeast, a couple leaves of spinach and called it a day. Perfect!
Have you tried socca yet? If not, GO MAKE SOME NOW! If you have, how do you eat your socca?